Saulius “Saul” Modestas founded Modestas Law Offices more than 15 years ago in order to provide his clients high-quality legal representation with a common-sense approach. His practice focuses on, bankruptcy, trucking, real estate, personal injury, and business.
Mr. Modestas was born in Chicago and grew up in the southwest suburbs of Chicago. He previously worked as an attorney in downtown Chicago law firms that exclusively practiced in complex civil litigation, including national class actions. Besides working in litigation, he also worked for a small Chicago consumer bankruptcy firm, where he learned the fundamentals of bankruptcy law from attorneys with decades of experience.
In addition to his experience as a practicing lawyer, Mr. Modestas has valuable experience in business and real estate. He is a licensed real estate broker. Prior to attending law school, he worked full time in small business, first in management and then in sales and consulting. This real-world experience has served him well as an attorney and allows him to bring some different perspectives and practical solutions to legal problems.
Mr. Modestas is a graduate of the Chicago-Kent College of Law and obtained his undergraduate degree in business management from the University of Illinois at Chicago. He lives with his family in the Chicago area. In his spare time, he enjoys listening to music, reading, and following basketball, in particular the Chicago Bulls.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, J.D., 2002
- University of Illinois at Chicago, B.S. in Business Management
- Illinois Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (including Trial Bar)
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois