I was injured by a car while riding my bike and the driver had insurance but not enough to cover all my medical bills. If she doesn’t have any assets, will I have to pay everything else myself?

Not necessarily. If you have comprehensive auto insurance, you may be able to recover from your own insurer through what is known as “underinsured motorist” coverage.

Fill Out This Form For a Consultation

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.