Do I need an attorney in Illinois to dispute incorrect information on my credit report under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”)?

No, you do not need an attorney to dispute incorrect information. If you obtain your credit report on-line, the dispute process is actually quite simple and can be done right away through the credit reporting agency website.

Fill Out This Form For a Consultation

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.